Internal Recruiter - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Full Time - 8.30am to 4.30pm - Monday to Friday
£££Competitive Salary (depending on experience) + Full Company Benefits & Free Parking!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a 6 month fixed term contract opportunity for one of our incredibly successful clients in Fareham who is seeking an experienced recruiter to join their in-house recruitment team!
They are ideally looking for someone with previous in-house or agency based recruitment experience, someone with proven resourcing skills, good commercial awareness and strong working-knowledge of LinkedIn!
- Managing a variety of commercial vacancies, prioritising and working through the requirements efficiently
- Utilising in-house recruitment software, posting job adverts and shortlisting suitable candidates from their applications
- Liaising and working with hiring managers, conducting initial telephone screenings and organising and arranging interviews
- Acting as a key point of contact for external suppliers and preferred agencies
- Providing MI reports on recruitment related activities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous recruitment experience either from a commercial agency background or from a previous in-house role
- Must have strong working knowledge of various job boards and LinkedIn
- Must be an effective resourcer and have the ability to work quickly and to various deadlines
- A CIPD qualification would be advantageous however is not essential!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment now!!
Key Words: internal recruiter, recruiter, internal recruitment, in-house recruiter, in-house recruitment, HR, human resources, talent acquisition, recruitment manager, recruitment consultant, recruitment coordinator, resourcer, administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.