Dynamite Accountancy & Finance are working with a business looking to recruit an Internal Auditor on a fixed term contract for four - six months to help clear a backlog of work. This is a REMOTE ROLE but may require occasional travel to the client sites in Wales.
The role is to support the delivery of audit plans for a variety of public sector clients in Wales.
Duties include -
- Objectively assess the organisations IT & business processes
- Produce balanced internal audit reports to management that are factually accurate, commercially aware and recommending value adding ideas and best practice
- Evaluate internal controls and provide support where appropriate
- Liaise with internal stakeholders regarding risk management
- Report significant existing and emerging risk exposures and control
- To undertake review work in respect of significant findings
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
- 3 years+ Internal Audit experience desirable
- Studying towards IIA, ACCA, ACA essential
- Confident managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience auditing public sector institutions desirable
This is a fixed term contract until March 2021 however, further opportunities may be available.