Intermediary Mortgage Consaltant
|Job Title:||Intermediary Mortgage Consaltant|
|Location:||Horsham, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Financial Services|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 13:57|
Intermediary Mortgage Consultant
£20,000 - £25,000 + Commission OTE £35K+
Employed - Fulltime
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Mortgage consultant to join one of out clients expanding teams based in Horsham.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone to join an expanding business that can provide the contacts, training, the full back up of all departments within the organisation, guidance and ongoing support. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in dealing with mortgages, ideally looking to study 'CeMAP' qualifications and have a hunger to succeed.
Duties will include:
- Taking calls from national brokers needing help with placing their client's cases.
- Supporting the broker place difficult and complex cases.
- Carry out decision in principles with the lender (credit search and credit score)
- Collate all of the application info and then pass it over to our internal underwriters to process.
- Overseeing each application through to completion, working with administrators and paraplanners
- Update client management systems and reports.
- Update clients and introducers and answer any queries.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Would have experience dealing with mortgages
- Have knowledge of the mortgage market
- Good communication and conversation skills both written and verbal.
- Will be self-motivated, personable, enthusiastic and a real team player!
- A courageous personable personality
Key Words: Mortgage, Mortgage intermediary, Mortgage Adviser, Mortgage Administrator, Financial advisor, Protection Adviser, Protection Advisor, FCA, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator, Protection Advisor
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's