Interim Senior Management Accountant
Up to £60k, Depending on Experience
4 days preferably, 5 days available
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Interim Senior Management Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Hook. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a supportive and growing team.
- Leading the overall financial management
- Preparing monthly management and annual accounts
- Monthly updating of the prepayments and accruals schedules
- Support the CEO to drive the business performance and profitability
- Producing weekly revenue forecast
- Monthly updating of cash flow forecast incorporating actual cash movements and business revenue forecasting for business planning
- Processing the corresponding journals to ensure accurate profit and loss reporting
- Support management on the implementation and modifications of the company strategy
- Providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities
- Improve processes and control the input of finance across the business
- Ensure budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed
- Producing HMRC year end returns including PAYE, P60s, and P11d
- Liaise with external auditors to plan annual year end audits, providing all necessary reconciliations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Use of Xero (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Interim Senior Management Accountant Part-Time Management Accountant ACCA CIMA Xero
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.