Interim Financial Reporting Partner
£350 - £450 Per Day, Depending on Experience
Full Time, 2- 3 Month Minimum - Ongoing
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Interim Financial Reporting Partner to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of busy and varied environment.
- Preparation of the annual report and interim financial statements of the Group, and ownership of the Group's subsidiary entities.
- Produce specialised Jet reports by extracting date from Navision to report to the FD/CFO
- Year-end audit and the interim review, including in leading the preparation of the Accounting Matters Report for the Board
- Building reports for the Management Accounting and Budget packs
- Lead and manage the contact with and providing assistance to the Group's auditors.
- Responsibility of technical advice and guidance internally within finance and externally outside finance in relation to IFRS accounting treatment of various matters, and keeping abreast of the latest accounting disclosures/changes.
- Lead the preparation of quarterly reporting information, communicated externally and internally to the FD/CFO
- Lead the intercompany reconciliation and elimination process at month end and year end.
- Responsibility for timely and accurate filing of the tax returns for all UK companies in close co-operation with the Group's tax advisors.
- Support ad hoc initiatives and analysis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Navision Experience essential
- Must have Jet Reporting Experience
- Strong reporting skills
- System/PM implementation experience
- Able to hit the ground running
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.