This role reports to the FP&A Manager, duties include:-
- Analyse the current forecast and planning models, adapting appropriately to the business requirements.
- Document any changes to the model tool and articulate internally.
- Support the FP&A Manager with financial submissions, monitor KPIs, highlighting trends and providing commentary.
- Responsible for the accuracy in the output of the financial planning tool and month end reporting pack, incorporating updates to methodology changes and Group wide initiatives / changes to financial reporting.
- Working knowledge of Anaplan.
- Experience delivering UAT on Anaplan.
- Anaplan Level 1 qualified desirable but not essential.
- Immediately available and willing to commit for 3 months.
- Ability to work remotely however, will have the ability to visit the site in Hampshire during this assignment.