Salary: £20000 plus fantastic benefits and huge progression
- Award and recognition ceremony held annually at summer party.
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays which rises to a maximum of 38 days with length of service.
- Free parking
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual eye test paid for
- Start salary reviewed after completion of probationary.
Hours of work: 37.5 per week 9.00 - 17.30 Monday to Friday with a 1hr lunch break.
Location : Portsmouth although Hybrid working is available
Dynamite recruitment is working in partnership with a very well established business who are based in Portsmouth
Due to exciting expansion plans our client is looking to recruit for an Insurance Handler to join a busy and dedicated team.
As an Insurance Advisor you will be responsible for predominantly dealing with building and contents insurance.
Your main responsibilities will involve servicing the needs of customers in line with regulations and company procedures, dealing with new business quotations and renewals, handling general administration and much more.
The role is largely phone based so previous telephone experience is a must. Excellent customer service and communication skills are also an essential part of the role.
As an Insurance Advisor / Insurance Handler you will be responsible for the following :
- To assist customers via email and on the telephone with their Insurance related enquiries
- Provide quotations for new insurance policies
- Manage customers with issues related to existing Insurance policies
- Upselling and cross selling additional products where possible
- Enter new policies onto the system accurately and in line with acceptance criteria, making referrals when required
- To ensure compliance with FCA regulations where appropriate
- Complete administration to support with the above
- To manage incoming and outgoing post
The ideal Insurance Handler / Insurance Advisor
- You will ideally have had previous experience of working in insurance
- Will have good customer service skills and experience
- Will have good administration skills and experience
- Will be able to multitask
- Will be well organised with a positive attitude
To be considered please submit your CV asap