Insurance Customer Service Advisor
Start Date : 8th January 2018
Salary: £15931 - after 6 months it rises to £16731
Hours of work:
First 2 weeks 09:00am - 17:30pm
40 hours a week between 07:30am - 9pm
Every 1 in 3/4 Sat or Sun between 08:00am - 5pm (never a full weekend)
- 25 days hols
- Pension - contributes 3%
- Bonuses & overtime
- Buy & sell holiday days
- Online discounts
Duration: This position will begin temporary but after 12 weeks you will remain with the business permanently
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business based in Whiteley and due to growth, our client is looking to recruit Insurance Customer Service Advisors. This position is ideal for someone who prides themselves on their customer service skills and who is keen to work within an office environment .
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for assisting within a specialist customer service team.
You will support the customer with their general enquiries and then proceed with the co-ordination repairing vehicles and arranging for hire cars to be provided .
As a Customer Service Advisor you duties will include:
- Act as a point of contact and take calls from customers who have been involved in a car accident.
- Liaise with stakeholders and other third parties to coordinate the process of the customers claim and arrange for a hire car to be arranged where possible.
- Accurately update customer confidential information onto the internal system.
- Completing of general administration including sending of legal documentation and completing online checks.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills
- Will have good data entry skills
- Will be professional and have good communication skills
- Will be Pc literate and be competent in using Microsoft
Please submit your CV if you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.