Insurance Customer Consultant
£18,000 + Benefits + Commission 23k OTE
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Consultant to join a rapidly expanding business offering a range of protection products to clients across the UK market. Great entry level role within an award-winning protection brokerage, as they go from strength to strength, growing the business whilst providing superb career opportunities for talented and career minded individuals.
You will be responding to new website enquiries, assisting the potential customer with identifying their particular needs whilst working with a generalist script, but bringing in your own personality as you populate the database with key information, before forwarding to the relevant Sales Consultant.
- Contacting new clients regarding their recent insurance enquiries and building client relationships.
- Reviewing the client's new enquiry and successfully transferring over to a sales representative to discuss the required insurance quotes.
- Contacting existing customers in order to transfer them over to sales who review the policies suitability and price
- Answering all inbound calls and transferring them to relevant department
- Confidence to talk to clients on the phone is a must
- Previous experience in a customer service role or telephone-based environment preferred but not essential
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional customer services skills.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday on different shift patterns. The shifts are 09.30 until 18.00 and 11.30 until 20.00, with every Friday 9.30am - 6.00pm. Offering 20 days holiday rising to 25 and company pension scheme.
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.