Insurance Claims Advisor
Salary: £15931 - after 6 months it rises to £16731
Hours of work: First 2 weeks 09:00am - 17:30pm
40 hours a week between 07:30am - 9pm
Every 1 in 3/4 Sat or Sun between 08:00am - 5pm (never a full weekend)
- 25 days hols
- Pension - contributes 3%
- Bonuses & overtime
- Buy & sell holiday days
- Online discounts
Duration: This position is temporary to permanent after 12 weeks dependent on performance.
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business based in Whitele and due to growth, our client is looking to recruit Insurance Claims Advisors. This position is ideal for any individual from a retail or hospitality background who would like to be given the opportunity to get your foot in the door to a successful business with many progression opportunities and work within an office environment.
As an Insurance Claims Advisor you will be responsible for assisting the call centre with the processing of insurance claims onto the system.
You may also support with the co-ordination of car repairs between the insurance business and car garages and repair centres
As a Insurance Claims Advisor you duties will include:
- Act as a point of contact and take calls from customers who have been involved in a car accident.
- Liaise with stakeholders and other third parties to coordinate the process of the customers claim.
- Accurately update customer confidential information onto the internal system.
- Completing of general administration including sending of legal documentation and completing online checks.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have previous call centre experience although this is not essential
- Will have good data entry skills
- Will be professional and have good communication skills
- Will be Pc literate and be competent in using Microsoft
Please submit your CV if you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.