Hours of Work: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: Dependant on Experience
- Performance related pay reviews
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Employee benefit portal
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Insurance Administrator for an international, award-winning business based in Southampton! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to become a part of a growing and vibrant team!
As Insurance Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of customer service via telephone and email.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Offering full administrative support to senior management and supervisors.
- Managing and preparing client membership packs including additions and deletions.
- Receiving and handling client requests including invoice queries and claims details.
- Review the daily workflow, completing any outstanding tasks and chasing any additional information.
- Working within the company's compliance guidelines and adhere to FCA and data protection guidelines
The ideal Insurance Administrator will:
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of the financial service industry and be trained within FCA regulations!!
- Have previous Customer Service / Administration skills within an office-environment!!
- Possess strong communication skills both written and verbal!
- Be highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
- Be PC literate and able to use Excel to update spreadsheets.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: administrator, insurance advisor, financial service, FCA, FSA, client services, b2b, relationships management, business admin*, office support, insurance admin, policies, renewals, retention
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.