Location: Haywards Heath
Salary: £16,500 - £17,500
Hours of work: 09:00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Insurance Administrator for an established, award-winning business based in Haywards Heath due to the continued success and expansion of the business.
As the Insurance Administrator it will be your responsibility to provide support and query resolution to new and existing customers.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Provide the customers with excellent customer service and to support them with any general enquiry through to the point of resolution.
- Recognise and report verbal complaints effectively, in accordance with the complaint procedure.
- Complete general administration, updating the in-house system and customer accounts accordingly
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team, supporting the Team Leader by ensuring you deliver and meet your own KPI and SLA targets.
- Understand and comply with FCA, TCF, and Data Protection Regulations
The ideal Insurance Administrator will have:
- An excellent team player with strong communication skills, with particular emphasis on telephone / verbal communication skills
- A good degree of computer literacy is preferred including sound knowledge of MS Office
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work, clear agreed volumes and work to deadlines
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and call 02392455422 and ask to speak to Dan or Amy.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.