Insurance Account Manager
Salary: Competitive Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Quarterly Bonus + Commission!!
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- 26 days holiday
- Income protection
- Development opportunities
- Annual pay reviews
- Charity and social events
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting an Insurance Account Manager for a successful insurance specialist based in Southampton! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a vibrant team who can offer you a fantastic career!
As an Insurance Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and building long-lasting relationships with a large portfolio of clients.
- Handling client queries including claims / invoice issues, chasing memberships packs and all other requests.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell products and services where possible, and appropriate to ensure maximum revenue generation.
- Contact clients to talk through renewals and the benefits of remaining with the company.
- Ensuring an excellent level of customer service is always delivered for a high retention rate as possible.
- Understand invoice processing from insurers / providers.
- Adhoc project and administration work.
The ideal Insurance Account Manager:
- Will have excellent previous customer service/client relationship management or account management skills from a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking, loans or claims
- Must have confident skills in Word & Excel
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Needs to have effective and accurate communication skills, both written & verbal
- Will need to be able to build effective long-lasting client relationships
- Will need to be able to identify and deliver alternative solutions and focus on retention wherever possible
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: retention, renewals, upselling, portfolio, cross-selling, sales, account manager, retention manager, account management, client portfolio, client accounts, client relationships, building relationships, b2b, b2c, client services, business advisor, personal banker, advisor, representative, executive, complaints handling, complaints handler, telephony
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.