Devon and surrounding areas
£30,000 per annum + bonus
- Working for a Leading Independent Company
- Holiday Pay
- Company pension Scheme
- Monthly Bonuses
- Van and Fuel card provided
- DBS check desirable
- Full UK driving license
Undertake installation of Level Access Showers (including all aspects of this, plumbing, plastering, joinery, tiling etc.) working directly from schedule of works and technical drawings, complying with building regulations, WRAS regulations and DFG legislation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wall fixing installations – Responsible for installing various types of grab rails, and other equipment requiring fixing/installation to walls.
- Managing the logistical aspect including travel, lone working & health safety to ensure all installations are progressed on time and within the set KPI’s for each.
- Coordinate all activities to comply with safe systems of work, risk assessments, and legislation.
- Liaise with other Contractors (flooring, electricians) to ensure completion of works within set KPI.
- There will be an administration function provided to ensure that all installations are booked in correctly, stock ordered, etc.
- Liaise with Service Users so they are aware of progress of their installation.
- Excellent communication skills are required to interact with internal staff, and Service Users.
- Must be able to work off their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Carry out completion and closing of work.
- Competent and qualified to carry out installation work.
- Experience in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, tiling, plastering, with wet room flooring preferred.
- Experience in the building trade
- The ability to drive
- Previous experience of adaption works.
- Knowledge of building regulations and safe systems of work.
- Knowledge of other trades
- CDM regulations
- NVQ Level 2 Plumbing, or technical equivalent, preferably Level 3
- IOSH training certificate