£22,000 - £27,000 PA + Overtime
Installation Engineer required to be Bristol based, working for a well-established company with over 500 employees and 5 sites across the UK. You will be supporting the Projects Department and be an integral part of the company, ensuring customers receive exceptional service. This is a varied role and on occasions you will be required to work overtime and/or work away from home. You will be based out of Bristol, however, you will be expected to travel to customer sites on a regular basis.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Carry out mechanical installation of generating sets and associated equipment.
- Fuel tanks and fuel pipework systems
- Exhaust systems
- Cable installations
- Plant room installations
- Container installations
- Acoustic attenuations
- Oversee deliveries on site and carry out delivery inspections of gensets and associated equipment on site.
- Liaise with customers on site to ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
- Liaise with other contractors and sub-contractors on site
- Liaise with Project Team and appropriate sales personnel to ensure the installation is carried out in compliance with the original specification and any additional works orders subsequently issued.
- Assist elsewhere within the company (e.g. Service, Rental)
- Mechanical background essential
- Electrical knowledge preferred
- Previous experience of welding, fabricating and pipework installation preferred
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings
- Good communication skills, to ensure work closely with Project Team and customers
- Familiarity in using various items of plant and installation equipment advantageous e.g. forklifts, hi-ab, skates etc
- Mobile crane slinger/banksman experience preferred
- Hold a CSCS, ECS, or similar Skill Card
- Hold a full driving licence
- Mechanical engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay