Installation Service Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000
No evening or weekend call out - vehicle, phone, overtime, pension
Cambridge - Stevenage area
Field Service Engineer/Technician required to carry out efficient and competent fault finding on automated gates and entry systems, must be able to diagnose and repair. This position has become available due to rapid growth within the business and increased workload. The ideal candidate will have experience in fault finding and repairing automated entry systems including gates, barriers, intercoms and GSMs.
Skills and Experience Required;
- To service and maintain automated gates and entry systems.
- Able to fault find, diagnose problems and rectify BFT, NICE, DEA, VIDEX, and similar products
- Knowledge of BFT, NICE, VIDEX products
- Van supplied – driving licence essential.
- Previous experience essential
- Willingness to be a team player and to go the extra mile
- Positive attitude and “can do” approach.
- good customer skills and good attention to detail.
Please contact Jo Bailey for more information on 02392 455422 or email email@example.com