Salary: £27,000 - £35,000
Dynamite Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Security Installation Engineer on behalf of an established and growing Fire and Security company that offer fantastic company benefits and progressive opportunities.
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- 1 day in 6 weeks on call rota
- Overtime available
- Attend sites and undertake installation of Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control Systems.
- Rectify all faults on the first visit where rectification is within your control
- To be professional on site and provide a reputable service to our customers
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Good knowledge of intruder alarm systems, CCTV systems, access control
- Have a full UK driving licence
- To be passionate about providing a high level of security to make a positive impact to the industry
- To be personable, adaptable and have a good work ethic
- This package is flexible and negotiable dependant on candidate suitability.
- Good knowledge and understanding of regulations.
Key Words: Access control, Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Fire systems, Security Engineer, Security, Service, Maintenance, Installation, Electrical, CCTV Engineer, Intruder Alarm Engineer
Apply now or contact 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.