Sales Support/Sales Administrator
£16,000 - £21,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Monday to Friday - 40 Hours per week between 7.30am & 6pm
Do you want to show up to work every day simply to do better than you did yesterday. What if your goal for today was to do better work this week than you did last week? For no reason other than you want to leave the business in a better state than you found it; to make the lives of your customers easier.
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting for an Inside Sales/Sales Administrator to join a Chichester based business who is developing a culture where every employee is tasked with competing against themselves, improving themselves and putting the customer at the centre of the organisation. If you are the kind of person who wants to improve yourself, has an unwavering positive attitude and wants to help people, please read further!
- Dealing with incoming customer queries, incoming calls and emails and completing day to day sales administration tasks
- Processing customer orders and ensuring accurate information is sent through to the warehouse teams
- Sending out invoices to customers and raising and issuing credit notes
- Checking prices and contracts remain up to date and running reports on behalf of the sales team
- Building and maintaining key customer relationships
- Managing and maintaining information on the database
- Calling out to new and existing customers where necessary to discuss and take their orders and taking payments
- Organising deliveries and arranging collection notes
- Supporting the sales team by generating sales leads, arranging appointments and communicating customer feedback internally
- Making product recommendations and upselling/cross selling where possible and working to set KPI's
- Respond to sales enquiries and highlight any discrepancies/errors to your Line Manager
- Conducting Market Research and pricing comparison exercises
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous sales support/sales administration experience and needs to be used to working as part of a sales team in a sales environment!
- Any actual sales experience would be a HUGE advantage!
- Must be results driven, self-motivated, sales-minded and be a strong communicator via phone and email!
- Will need to be proactive, positive and highly organised in their day to day work.
- Will need to have the ability to work to KPI's/targets and will ideally have an understanding of the distribution/logistics/wholesale industry.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: sales, sales administrator, sales administration, sales support, sales coordinator, sales, FMCG, processing orders, order processing, invoicing, invoices, credit notes, prices, reports, reporting, emails, queries, admin, customer services, administrator, administrator, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.