Inbound Sales and Service Team Leader
- :£24000 -£28000
Hours of work: You must have the ability to work between 8:00 -20:00 Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am- 17:30 (1 in 4)
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established and fast growing business based in Hampshire and due to developments internally our client is now looking to expand the business and recruit an Inbound Sales Team Leader .
The Direct Sales Team is responsible for managing customers that have come direct to the company via the website, the telephone or via 3rd party.The team work with the customer to package their deal through checking identify proofs and working out their affordability to ensure they can afford their monthly payments.The aim of the role is to increase the direct customer route.The team consists of inbound and outbound calling.
The Team leader is responsible for all aspects of Team Management, with accountability for ensuring first levels of customer service through increasing our direct customer route.
The Team Leader is also responsible for the team objectives and driving performance in quality, compliance and productivity.
Responsibilities of the Role
- People Management - being able to manage people in line with company handbook (policies and procedures), managing absence and performance
- Targets - to monitor and ensure the delivery, maintenance and ongoing improvement of sales efficiency targets, through the management of individual performance
- Development - coaching, mentoring and development of staff to be able to identify strengths and weaknesses providing ongoing training, setting individual objectives in line with the company apprasials
- Morale and Motivation - to ensure that morale and motivation is at the required standard to achieve targets and staff feel valued, acting upon the results where this may decrease
- Performance Feedback - to provide ongoing feedback on the quality of the Sales consultants performance
- Team Work - to build and maintain close working relationships to ensure the successful delivery of team objectives and targets (team and internal stakeholders)
- Contact Strategy - being able to identify contact strategy's in a sales environment and being able to change strategy to maximize sales
- Resource Management - to understand staffing requirements and being able to flex staff on different marketing campaigns to maximize sales. Maintaining the correct staffing levels to meet business needs. Interviewing and recruiting of new staff to support the teams growth
- Compliance - delivering first line audits and ongoing evaluation of processes and procedures, making recommendations for change, to drive increased sales and lean efficiencies
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the New Business Operations Manager
The ideal candidate must have
- Experience in a Team Leader role
- The ability to coach, train and motivate a team of people
- The ability to lead others by example
- Worked in a results driven environment
- Worked in a sales environment
- Experience in a fast paced target driven environment
- Ability to motivate a Team to achieve KPIs and targets
- Needs to be able to demonstrate excellence in best practice.
- Must be able to apply policies and procedures with consistency and accuracy.
- Must be articulate and have a good level of PC literacy.
- Requires a high level of confidence in their own decision making and the confidence
- Requires resilience and determination.
- Ability to operate on their own initiative and in a team environment
- Ability to work between 8:00 -20:00 Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am- 17:30 (1 in 4)
Previous experience of working within financial services , insurance , FCA regulated environments would be advantageous
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.