Inbound Sales & Customer Service Advisor
Hours of work: 8.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £21,000 plus commission
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting an Inbound Sales & Customer Service Advisor for a leading service provider based in Fareham. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual to join a vibrant and already successful team.
As the Inbound Sales & Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for:
- To answer a high volume of inbound calls from new enquiries and to secure new business by converting the enquiries into won orders.
- This is a sales role with focus very much on winning new business.
- You will be responsible for building an instant rapport and capturing all relevant information surrounding the enquiry, recording new customer details in the CRM while paying particular attention to your responsibilities according to UK Data Protection regulations.
- Accuracy when taking the enquiries is fundamental to the role and you will ensure that all leads passed to Operations are legible, well communicated and clear.
- You will ensure that customers are quoted quickly and that all efforts are directed to closing sales at the earliest opportunity to ensure that your monthly conversion rate meets / exceeds 25%.
- You will be expected to conduct each call according to Company training standards and to ensure the highest level of customer service delivery.
- Adhering to Company policies and procedures, will be essential to your daily conduct and you will be expected to liaise with the HR and Training Manager in order to upskill yourself as you see appropriate.
- On a regular basis, you will liaise with the Buying Coach and Account Managers to ensure the reliable and expedient delivery of excellent customer service. You will be expected to escalate service issues according to policy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous employment in a customer development and/or sales-based role
- To work to deadlines & KPIs
- To communicate effectively with customers at various levels across varying industries.
- To be able to communicate team performance at a senior level
- To clearly communicate your performance, goals and objectives at one to one level with the Line Manager
To be considered for this role please submit your CV and make contact with Fran / Dan on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.