Inbound Customer Service Representative
Salary: £9.25 per hour
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 37 hours per week between 8.30am and 5.30pm
Duration: Temporary 12 weeks however, this could lead to a permanent job for the right candidate.
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to recruiting for one of our top 10 clients based in Eastleigh who due to business growth are looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors. Our client prides themselves in being very successful within their industry and are keen to expand their award-winning team.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will provide an excellent and suitable service to all customers handling a variety of queries.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To provide excellent front line service and take ownership of any enquires from customers over the phone. Action resident's requests regarding any issues/ enquires.
- To take responsibly for resolving the enquiry by understanding the customers concerns and offering all suitable options to resolve the enquiry.
- Answer enquires on any enquiry, log all details and ensure 80% resolution on issues including but not exclusively
- Accurately diagnose reports of maintenance, defect or planned repairs, raise the orders or inspections, making an appointment for all responsive enquiries.
- Liaise directly with all contractors including defect contractors and ensure the most effective repair is carried out.
- Review your own personal development plan and quality monitoring action plans to work on improvements where identified.
- Capture and update relevant customer information on systems as required.
- Offer suggestions of service improvements that you identify during your dealings with customers.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous call centre experience of similar front line service experience
- Be computer literate including Microsoft package
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude.
- Be able to commit to the length of the assignment
If interested, please make contact with Fran/Amy at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.