Inbound Customer Service Representative
This position is to start immediately therefore we require individuals with no Notice
Location: Chandlers Ford - Southampton
Hours of work: 40 hours / 5 days a week
8 hour shifts between 8am and 8pm (Monday to Friday)
8am - 5pm (Saturday and Sunday) - a flexible approach to shift patterns is required.
Salary: £8.45 per hour rising to £17600 within 3 months
Benefits: 23 Days Holiday, Christmas Bonus, Bikes for Work, Company Health Plan, Discounted Gym Memberships, Subsidised Canteen, Bluestar Bus Discount, Free Football Ticket Giveaways
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a very well-established business based in Chandlers Ford. Due to huge success throughout 2017, our client is now looking to expand across the customer service team.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be receive inbound calls and act as the first point of contact for all customers to provide aftercare and assist them with all queries.
This is also an ideal role for a graduate or candidate who is looking to start a career within progressive organisation. Due to our rapid expansion, our client encourages and supports career development internally, and many of their advisers progress to other roles within the company.
- To receive inbound calls from customers and assist them with a variety of queries.
- Confidently use the in-house switchboard system and liaise between the different departments.
- Be able to turn-around and resolve all customer complaints.
- Accurately update customer accounts.
The ideal candidate:
- Professional and excellent telephone manner.
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
- Strong communication.
- will be available to start immediately
- Will have no holiday in the first 6 weeks due to training
#customer service, administration, hospitality, graduate, call centre, retail, chandlers ford
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.