This role is a full-time, permanent position with the flexibility of working in the office and from home.
The salary is paying around £30,000 P/A
The duties of a Paralegal:
- Be solely responsible for managing the contracts within the company.
- Carry out some secretarial duties for senior levels when required.
- Manage and maintain any changes of client and supplies contracts.
- Work closely with internal teams overseeing project work and managing contractual issues.
- Other duties will vary from day to day.
The ideal experience required:
- Law degree or similar qualifications.
- Having worked within a commercial environment dealing with commercial contracts.
- Having worked within a fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple projects at one go.
For more information, please contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!