In-House Legal Support
£21,000 P/A + Amazing Company Benefits
Mon - Fri 9:00am-5:30pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an In-House Legal Support for a very well-established and growing real estate company. This is an exciting opportunity for an In-House Legal Support to join a fantastic team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has recently graduated and is looking for the next step in their legal career!
The Role of In-House Legal Support:
* Will be responsible for providing advice to a large number of property managers within the company, including researching law and practice under supervision.
* Will carry out research, investigate claims and provide reports on liability.
* Will be responsible for managing any First Tier Tribunal claims under supervision of the company Solicitor.
* Will assist the company Solicitor in the running of the department, drafting letters and defences for ongoing claims.
* Will remain up to date with current regulations in respect of property management by attending training sessions and will be responsible for communicating relevant information to the rest of the business.
The Ideal In-House Legal Support:
* Will be educated to a property/law relevant degree level or equivalent and would have ideally completed their LPC course, however this is not essential!
* Will ideally have an understanding on leasehold and freehold property law and be able to interpret clauses.
* Will have proven experience in providing clear and concise reports and feedback on their own.
* Will need good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages, any experience in using a Case Management System would be a huge advantage!
* Will have the confidence to work on their own initiative and drive their own workload.
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Legal Compliance Advisor, In-House Legal Support, Legal Support, In-House, Legal, Law, Compliance, Advisor, LPC, Graduate, Law Firm, Block Management, Property, Leasehold, Freehold, Property Law, Legal Compliance, Compliance Advisor, Solicitor, FTT, First Tier Tribunal, Professional Indemnity, University, Lease Clauses, Full Time, Milton Keynes, Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.