£££Competitive (experience depending) + Full Company Benefits!
Based in Fareham - 37.5 Hours per week - Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading financial services company based in Whiteley, Fareham.
- Working as part of the in-house team to deliver contract advice i.e. interpretation, resolution of contractual issues & contract negotiations
- Offer advice on contractual matters including accurate implementation and new business opportunities
- Offer contract and legal advice ensuring legal and contractual obligations are met and match customer requirements
- Improve risk analysis relating to proposed contracts, focusing on key stakeholder engagement
- Keeping up to date with legal developments that could affect the company or its clients
- Advise on new client contracts and RFP's
- Assist with implementation and management of compliance requirements i.e. data protection
- Support with acquisitions and disposals where necessary
- Supporting to build an effective in-house legal team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be a qualified solicitor or barrister with 4+ years post qualified experience (PQE)
- Must have commercial contract or corporate law experience
- Will need to be familiar with contractual proposals and offering advice and guidance relating to this
- Must have good drafting skills and an eye for detail
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: in-house, solicitor, associate, legal counsel, law, legal, advisor, contracts, contractual, corporate law, commercial law, contract advice, legal advice, stakeholders, compliance, acquisitions, corporate, post qualified, qualified, Lawyer, barrister
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.