£18,000 - £25,000
37.5 hours per week, 9-5:30- Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for an industry leader to join their fun and dynamic team.
This role offers full training and development so we will consider candidates with a strong Customer Service Or Administration background
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with European Partners and internal customers to find resolutions to issues within agreed service level agreements.
- Spotting and developing additional revenue opportunities.
- Daily check to ensure deliveries are being processed efficiently and effectively according to lead times.
- Liaising with Customer and Delivery points across the UK
- Processing EDI’s accurately and effectively as and when required and advising partners of any discrepancies of dimensions, finalising unloading reports.
- Reviewing the stock check / excess sheets updating Hellas accordingly and correct handling of potential claims
- Check the reports for damaged and missing shipments, note consignments accordingly in Hellas and take appropriate action.
- Arrange re-routes for cross labelled freight/incorrect deliveries where necessary (including following the non conformance and non recoverable cost process where applicable).
- Arrange service upgrades when necessary with Pallettrack/Mcgills/DPD
- When applicable raise PARS (Price Amendment Requests) for Pallettrack European Shipments
- Deal with enquiries from all Network partners and where necessary pass details/query to relevant operator.
- Ensure that the failure log for Network collections and deliveries is kept up to date and accurate at all times.
The ideal candidate will be hard working, diligent with a flexible, adaptable approach. They will be a good team player with the ability to work effectively on their own initiative and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of geographical areas within the UK along with high level of accuracy and attention
to detail. Previous knowledge & experience of working in a Road freight environment is desirable, as is experience of working within
a customer facing environment.
If you would like to know more about this role, please get in touch with Shannon Preston on 02392 455422