£27,000 - £30,000 DOE
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our industry leading client based in Portsmouth that are looking to recruit an experienced Import and Export Coordinator.
You will meet and exceed customers’ requirements for the safe transportation of their cargo to their destination effectively and in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements. Competent full operational control of client accounts
As an Import and Export Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Accepting and processing import/export
- Communicate with suppliers and hauliers on shipments when required
- Check and process documentation for import & export customs compliance.
- Ensure timely delivery at required destinations.
- Maintaining up to date records on all customer consignments
- Coordination of problem solving and resolutions when required.
- Ensure expected customer service levels are maintained at all times
- General administrative duties and issuing quotations where necessary
- Supporting the business operationally
As an Import and Export Coordinator you will have/be:
- Previous experience in freight forwarding is essential.
- Account management experience desirable.
- General administration skills are essential
- Excellent organising skills.
- Customs Clearance experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to use Destin8/CNS.
- Strong administrative and customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure using own initiative.
- Familiar with Boxtop and Descartes.
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch with Sabrina King at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422