Implementation / Project Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 09:00 - 17:30 on a rota system covering 8.30am - 5.30pm as required by
the business, 1 hour for lunch
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting an Implementation / Project Manager for one of our top clients based in Portsmouth, this is an exciting opportunity for you to join a successful and vibrant team.
The Implementation / Project Manager is required to provide customer focused project management team to a specialist team.
The scope of the role involves working with customers to understand their requirements and to then manage these requirements through implementation to successful installation. As such you will be expected to act as a key interface between the Customer, Sales, Presales, Operations and other business functions, key suppliers and our Channel Partners.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience of managing customer projects with an understanding of the telecommunications industry
- Excellent communicator able to interface at all levels and to people of varying technical capability.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Responsive to change, operating within a fast-paced business telecommunications environment.
- Competent user of Microsoft operating systems and applications including Excel, Outlook, Project etc.
- It is essential that you are educated to tertiary level with minimum GCSE in English, Maths and Science
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and make contact with Fran on 02392455422.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.