Hours of work: Core business hours
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Implementation Project Manager for a well-established organisation based in central Portsmouth!
You must have experience in a customer-facing role to be considered!
The Implementation Project Manager will:
- Management of the entire project life-cycle, from the initial contact with the customer, to the handover to the Account Management team.
- Plan, coordinate and manage the implementation of the chosen solution.
- Set expectations on lead times with internal teams, to ensure all projects are delivered within agreed time frames.
- Proactively stay connected with the customer, providing regular updates on the status of the project and progress.
- Work closely with Senior Management and build and maintain strong working and effective relationships with other departments.
- Ensure all project documentation is complete and up to date.
- Contribute to wider company projects.
The ideal Customer Implementation Manager will:
- MUST have a proven background in planning and delivering implementation/onboarding projects.
- MUST have customer-facing experience!
- Be highly customer-orientated with the confidence to speak to stakeholders of all levels.
- Be confident at managing a large number of concurrent work streams.
- Be able to translate technical documentation.
- Have excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
Interested? Please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!