Implementations Coordinator - Product Trainer
Location : Portsmouth
Salary : £20000 - £24000
Plus an available bonus of £750.00 per month for achieving KPI's and targeted deadlines
Plus Fantastic benefits which include :
- Cash prizes and incentives
- Free car parking
- Well-being workshops during break-times of after work
- Fast progression opportunities and realistic bonus scheme
- Employee of the week / month and annual awards
- Onsite shops, restaurant and nursery
- Ice cream and chip van every week!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with one of the most successful and well established leading Software businesses known in the industry
Our client are provide bespoke software tools and have a huge international presence which is only set to expand into 2018 ….
They have won numerous awards for their success and are well recognised as a specialist. They offer a unique working environment and fantastic opportunities for their employees to progress once recognised for their ability.
Due to huge success we are now looking to recruit someone to join the Implementations team and support in the training of products and software tools
As an Implementation Co-ordinator you will be responsible for working within a fast paced environment where you will deliver over the phone training/instruct others .
Key duties include
- Making calls to new clients who will have entered into a contact with the business
- You will establish the clients requirements and also key stakeholders within the business
- You will coordinate with third parties both internally and externally to ensure that their software has been tailored to their requirements
- You will then work through a process to support the client in "going Live" with their new system
- You will train and instruct your clients on how to get the best out of their new products and services
- You will support with general enquiries
The ideal candidate
- Will be very process driven
- Will be a great communicator
- Wil be very organised
- Will have the ability to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Will ideal have worked as a trainer , staff trainer , product trainer , instructor previously
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately
Key words :In-house trainer , manager , product trainer , instructor, coordinator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.