Salary: £40,000 - £46,000 P/A
Hours of work: 37.5 core business hours, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Implementation Consultant for a well-established service provider based in Southampton! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience in systems configuration, to join a fast-growing and innovative business!
As the Implementation Consultant, you will:
- Manage time effectively and work to strict deadlines for delivery
- Troubleshoot and problem issues identified on test logs.
- Work closely alongside internal departments to produce system reports.
- Configure the company systems to meet client specifications.
- Create and execute test scripts for projects and cross-examine data using SQL.
- Review, cross-reference and validate client data received.
- Raising any validation enquiries to consultants or clients.
- Attend project meetings with clients or colleagues.
The ideal Implementation Consultant will:
- Experience using a configuration system and coding experience in C#, SQL and HTML is essential!!
- Have data interrogation and manipulation experience!!
- Have strong numerical skills with extremely high attention to detail.
- Be confident using Microsoft package including Excel!
- Have strong communication and organisational skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: implementation, technical, information technology, systems, configuration, configuring, manipulation, numerical, C#, SQL, HTML, CSS, test logs, projects, specifications, troubleshooting, senior, Southampton
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.