IFA Reception & admin & PA duties. - Horndean £ 21k.
We have a rare opporuntity for someone who is looking for an opportuntiy to have a varied role with a mixture of front of house, IFA admin & light PA duties. This is a large IFA organisation that is now recruiting due to someone who has retired and this a replacement role.
- Receiving clients; greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answering the phones and taking clear, detailed messages, screening and directing calls to the appropriate member of the team.
- Weekly diary management for meeting rooms; liaising with Client Managers to ensure meeting rooms are allocated appropriately.
- Arranging rooms prior to a meeting, making sure they have the refreshments and tidying up following a meeting. Assisting with any technical support (Skype For Business etc) required.
- Opening, sorting and distributing the morning post. Organising the post ready for collection at the end of the day.
- Assisting with the preparation of client birthday cards, checking for data accuracy and highlighting any 'special' occasions to the advisors or office.
- Preparing a daily/weekly planner to circulate to the team.
- Keeping meeting rooms tidy and well stocked; ensuring advising team have everything they need.
What we are looking for:
Ideally someone who has worked in a financial services organisation who understand the regulations and compliance regulations.
Good administration skill/ phone manner & IT skills
Well presented and postiive with good work ethics.
- Quality Focus: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with minimal supervision. Stays focused on tasks in spite of distractions and interruptions.
- Teamwork: Promotes co-operation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Embracing Change: Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems.
- Developing Self and Others: Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
Please apply on the dynamite recruitment website or call Chloe or Grace on 02392 455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.