- Arrange Client Meetings and ensure appointment confirmed/meeting room booked.
- Diary and workload management
- Prepare necessary documents for adviser’s wealth management client meetings.
- Write to existing providers to obtain information for analysis.
- Analysis on ceding scheme information, complete fact finds online, obtain illustrations and comparisons
- Complete suitability reports and compliance requirements
- Proof-read before being presented to Adviser to ensure no errors or inconsistencies.
- Fully analyse clients’ requirements, develop cash flow models and accurately record client data.
- Research and analyse financial products
- Construct financial planning solutions (protection, investment, retirement, tax and estate planning) supported by the production of computer models and reports.
- Prepare suitability letters and reports
- Prepare client reviews, updating cash flow models, investment performance reviews and production of supporting reports, discussion documents and computer models.
- Deal with general client queries and attend client meetings with the Adviser as required.
£25,000 - £30,000
For further details and to apply please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment !!!