IFA Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner
Full Time and Part Time roles will be considered
A brand-new opportunity has arisen to work as part of a lively, friendly and well-respected Wealth Management firm, providing administrative support. This is an exciting, fast paced and varied role, which will include liaising with clients and Financial Planners. We provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
What's needed for me to be considered?
Day to Day Activities
- Managing the 'Letters of Authority' process
- Accurate data input and keeping back office system updated
- Scanning documents
- Chasing providers for outstanding documentation
- Onboarding and supporting new Financial Planners
- Producing annual review documents
- Booking client review meetings
- Running ad-hoc admin projects
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and fully IT literate
- Knowledge and experience in working with provider platforms
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Ability to plan workloads and manage conflicting demands and deadlines, with a keen and flexible attitude and the ability to work well under pressure
- Initiative to develop own ideas and projects to assist in the ongoing development of our client proposition
- Great communication skills, highly motivated with the will to thrive in a challenging and ast paced environment and a strong team player
Previous experience within an IFA practice
* Knowledge and understanding products such as pensions, investments (ISA's, Investment Bonds)
* Effective communication, both written and verbal
* Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience and hours of work.
To apply for this role please can you go to the Dynamite Recruitment website or call 02392 455422 and ask for Chloe or Grace.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.