We are looking for an IFA Administrator to join a Chartered firm of financial planners, one of the UK’s leading Financial Advice firms. Being a chartered firm with chartered advisors shows the quality you will be joining. You will be joining an exciting, experienced team that will support your growth. The ideal candidate will provide dedicated administrative support to the Chartered Financial Planners.
- Preparing new business and client review packs
- Production of accurate client portfolio valuations
- Issue of letters of authority
- Answering the telephone and liaising with clients as and when required
- Record all new business on back-office systems
- Servicing existing business including fund switches, withdrawals and encashments
- Liaise with product providers
- Ensuring electronic client files are organised and updated
- Experience of working in an IFA practice or similar
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Articulate with particular attention to detail
- Ability to work within defined business processes
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience £24,000 - £28,000 + a fantastic benefits package! As well as career progression opportunities and exam support!
For further details please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment or apply!