A well-respected financial advice firm offering a fantastic opportunity for a IFA Administrator to join the team. A business that believes in employee development and support career progression both with academic and work-based training.
You will provide efficient administrative support to the Advisers within the practice in respect of the business generated and the servicing of existing clients. You will produce all the relevant paperwork for the client, on behalf of the Adviser, including quotations, advice, illustrations, and valuations as well as processing all new business documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
You will handle queries from clients and third parties and take the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
Your role will include:
- Diary management/Arranging appointments,
- Preparing advice and meeting documentation
- Proof reading and formatting reports
- Business processing
- Documenting the advice process, meetings and client contact to ensure it is recorded accurately to demonstrate client servicing and meet regulatory requirements.
- Client servicing requests
- Ensuring all relevant compliance is in place for practice and business submission
- General office management including, answering the telephone/reception duties; ordering stationery, IT and postal duties.