£24,000 - £28,000
We are recruiting for an experienced IFA administrator to join a very successful, award winning, busy Financial Advice Practice. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial services administrator looking to join a successful, busy and well-respected company with brilliant morals. You will be part of a company that has a brilliant name in the market. That offer a good salary and benefits package as well as career progression opportunities.
We are looking for someone that is extremely well organised with a very high attention to detail, that has the ability to manage a busy, varied workload with previous experience within an FCA regulated environment, ideally within a financial advice practice. You will be highly proactive. A great personality is also very important to make the most of the brilliant environment created.
- Preparing new business and client review packs
- Issue letters of authority, ID checks
- Produce client portfolio valuations.
- Obtaining documents from product providers
- Processing New Business submissions – using the back office systems, liaise with product providers, ensuring applications are received and tracked.
- Prepare application forms and other documents for signing
- Liaise with product providers
- Produce accurate client portfolio valuations and statements
- Maintaining client files – maintain client files and ensuring they are up to date
- Liaising with IFA and clients
For more information or to apply for this role then please contact Tegan on 02392 455422 or apply on the Dynamite recruitment website