Dynamite recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established, financial advisory firm based in Horsham. Recruiting for an experienced IFA Financial services administrator. Who prides themselves on the level of service they provide as well as their fantastic working environment.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments by providing new business and review packs to the agreed timeframe and specification.
- Processing post meeting packs by updating all relevant fact find information on internal systems accurately.
- Obtaining and updating information from 3rd parties to aid the preparation of financial reports.
- Preparing and sending client correspondence and reports, including review and pre-completion of application and other relevant forms.
- Ownership of case progress, ensuring a smooth handling of transacted business.
- Producing regular and ad-hoc client valuations.
- Secondary point of contact for clients on behalf of assigned advisor/s.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience within a fast-paced FCA regulated administration role.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with staff members and clients
- Strong planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Good IT knowledge, to include Microsoft Office, workflow and CRM systems (Adviser Office knowledge an advantage).
- Professional industry qualifications desirable, although a support package can be in place to obtain these if this is your ambition.
Full training and ongoing support, Comfortable and friendly working environment.
Please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!