Personal Assistant to a Financial Adviser
£23K-£27K DOE + Amazing Benefits!
We are working with a long-standing client who is part of a large-scale Wealth Advisory Network in West Sussex.
For this role we are recruiting a Financial Services PA. This does require someone who has worked in a similar role within a Financial Organisation.
- Manage incoming calls and emails for the Adviser
- Make appointments for new and existing clients, annual reviews and other meetings as required.
- Providing client support required via phone, email or post.
- Attend external events with the Adviser where required
- Produce client specific illustrations.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records..
- Any other tasks as required as part of a varied role reporting to the Managing Director.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A person who is dynamic, positive, outgoing, professional and confidential in undertaking all aspects of their role.
- Candidates must be articulate, numerate, well presented and used to dealing with people at all levels.
- Someone that is comfortable dealing with a wide variety of tasks, often relating to different businesses to tight deadlines.
- A team player, who is comfortable working closely with the Adviser, but is equally comfortable working on their own.
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Chloe and Grace at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.