£24,000 - £28,000 DOE
We are recruiting for an experienced IFA administrator to join a very successful and busy Financial Advice Practice in West Sussex. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial services administrator looking to join a successful, busy and well-respected company with brilliant morals. You will be part of a company that has a brilliant name in the market. That offer a good salary and benefits package as well as career progression opportunities. Experience is essential for this role as we will be on boarding remotely so looking for someone who can ‘hit the ground running’.
We are looking for someone that is extremely well organised with a very high attention to detail, that has the ability to manage a busy, varied workload. You will be highly proactive. A great personality is also very important to make the most of the brilliant environment created.
- Preparing new business and client review packs
- Issue letters of authority, ID checks
- Produce client portfolio valuations.
- Obtaining documents from product providers
- Servicing existing business; fund switches, withdrawals and encashments
- Processing New Business submissions – using the back office systems, liaise with product providers, ensuring applications are received and tracked.
- Maintaining client files – maintain client files and ensuring they are up to date
- Liaising with IFA and clients
For more information or to apply for this role then please contact Tegan on 02392 455422 or apply on the Dynamite recruitment website