£25,000 - £35,000
Weybridge (Home-based with some travel to offices)
We are recruiting for an experienced IFA administrator to join a Boutique, award winning Independent Financial Planning Practice. Working within the administration team providing exceptional administrative and technical support to the Advisors. You will be supporting the integration of new teams and acquisitions.
The suitable candidate for this role will have at least 2 years’ experience as an IFA administrator, and must have experience using Intelligent Office as a back-office system. You will be surrounded by an incredibly supportive and positive team that have years of financial knowledge and experience. A company that prides itself on integrity and trust with their clients.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Produce client portfolio Valuations and statements
- Prepare documentation for client meetings, pre complete application forms
- Process and submit new business applications
- Ensure client data is accurately maintained on the Backoffice systems
- Schedule and manage follow up tasks relating to client meetings and business submissions
- Close plans correctly in a timely manner
- Comply with FCA and internal compliance procedures
- 2 + years in a similar role within an FCA regulated environment.
- You MUST have experience using Intelligent Office back office system within an IFA administration role
- First-hand knowledge within Pensions, investments, protection and underwriting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Exceptional IT skills being highly competent in the use of the Microsoft office package
Please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!