£25,000 - £30,000
We are recruiting for a Financial Planning firm that is looking for someone who is seeking a busy working environment and someone who wants to work within a team that has a HNW client base.
This role will require someone who is very organised and can work with diary management and being able to prioritise the priority lists, this can be a completed role and you need to work in a highly organised manner.
- Reporting to Administration Manager
- Sending letters of authority to providers to obtain current plan information. Following up to ensure that information is received back and updating internal office paperwork.
- Arranging internal fund reviews and reports to be written
- Running risk questionnaires and ID checks
- Preparing reports for sending to clients, including gathering enclosures and preparing forms.
- Submitting new business, whether online or in paper format and monitoring the process for its completion. Chasing up when necessary and updating the client.
- General office duties such as opening the post, answering the phone and making client refreshments
- Using 1st (Avelo) and Volume programmes
- Attending client seminars
- Any other duties deemed appropriate.
For more information please call 02392 455422 and ask for Tegan or apply on the Dynamite Recruitment website