£18,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
My Client a well-respected Financial Advisors near Godalming are looking for an experienced IFA administrator to join their administration team, to continue to provide outstanding service to their loyal client base. This is a chance to join a friendly and organised team that holds a wealth of experience in financial planning and wealth management, with fantastic career progression opportunitues.
- Carrying out admin tasks supporting the sales process and client review process.
- Communicating effectively with clients by letter, e-mail and telephone.
- A good understanding of the sales process and client review process.
- Ability to use back office systems and to maintain the client records on them.
- Understanding how investment platforms work and how to read fund valuations in client portfolios.
- Maintaining client files and record keeping to a good quality.
- Understanding the compliance issues, guidance, manual, logs and processes.
- Completing quarterly online training in anti-money laundering, data protection, fraud awareness and treating customers fairly.
- Processing of new business applications, including checks to confirm the documentation is correct.
The ideal IFA administrator candidate for this role has at least 1 year's recent experience within an IFA, with wealth management or Pensions experience and a stable working background. You will be confident liaising over the phone with clients and advisors. Computer literate, with a strong understanding of Microsoft office. A full understanding is required of the different products relating to pensions, investments, life assurance and mortgages.
Key Words: Financial services administrator, IFA administrator, Pensions administrator, Wealth management, Financial planning administrator, IFA Support
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.