We have a super opportunity for a Financial Services administrator to be based within a long established running IFA firm that has a strong, well known and reputable name in the industry.
- In this role you will be carrying out general office duties like answering the telephone in a timely and professional manner, passing messages on to the relevant person providing all necessary information.
- Answer any telephone queries professionally and efficiently, assisting a quickly as possible to each request.
- Process and send Letters of Authority to providers and chase through to completion.
- Update client portfolios and generate valuations for client meetings, always ensuring that the correct procedure is carried out.
- Ensure client meeting packs are ready
- Obtain specific forms and/or information unique to the case, when requested.
- Update client Portfolios on the in house CRM system ensuring values and information are correct.
- Ensure policy documents and any other relevant documentation is sent to clients and/or providers within the agreed time frame.
For this role you need to have a superb organisation skills.
Worked in the IFA / Wealth Planning administration area previously or someone who has worked for a provider, but also seeking a motivated and presentable individual who has a desire to progress in the financial sector.
Please apply on the Dynamite recruitment website or call Chloe / Grace on 02392 455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.