Junior Paraplanner - Super opportunity
We are working with a super client in the Southampton area that has a opportunity in one of their offices for a Junior Paraplanner.
This opportunity is working in the heart of the Paraplanning team. This role is supporting the advisors with the techincal financial report writing and regulated financial admin.
- Completing new business reports
- Cradle to grave admin tasks
- Letters of Authority
- Client Letters
- Booking reviews and diary management
- Template report working
- Any Ad-Hoc admin tasks
The sucessfull candidate will have the following..
At least three years' relevant experience within a financial services role, ideally in a financial planning practice environment
* Qualified to Diploma Level within CII or working towards this qualification as a Trainee Paraplanner
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
* Confident and self-assured with a positive approach to change, ability to remain calm and work well under pressure.
* Detailed and accurate in every aspect of the role.
* Excellent report writing, problem solving and decision-making skill s
To apply for this role please can you go to the Dynamite Recruitment website or Call Chloe on 02392 455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.