HR / People & Skills Transition Officer
Part time - 25 hours per week
Salary: £28,000 - £32,500 pro rata
Plus, fantastic benefits
- 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Flexi time working
- Support for further training and development
- Travel season ticket loan
- On site cafe
Duration: This is a contract which is fixed term until 31st March 2020
Dynamite Recruitment Is currently working with a unique and very specialist business based in Southampton
Our client is currently set to under go huge restructures within 2019 and will
become to an independent legal entity in 2019
As a result the company will transfer their staff under TUPE from the current employer, into the new entity and as a result we require a HR professional to join the business as a People and Skills Transition Officer
The Transition Officer will support the completion of key project tasks required, including those relating to the establishment of new work processes and the TUPE transfer of staff, to ensure the timely delivery of the People workstream.
The Transition Officer will work closely and collaboratively with other members of the People and Skills (HR) team, the Project team, other internal departments, and key contacts within the business
As a People and Skills Transition officer you will work closely with HR to complete the following tasks
- Coordinate the initial preparation and ongoing maintenance of data/information on those staff who are 'in scope' and 'out of scope' for the TUPE transfer to the new business '.
- Support the development and transfer of all transactional HR activities from the current shared service provider to the People & Skills Department.
- Work with the Transition Manager and other members of the People & Skills team to coordinate and support the procurement of new third party services, including payroll services, pension provider, pre-employment checking services, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), benefits provider.
- Coordinate the provision and exchange of 'employee liability information' (ELI) in support of UKRI's responsibility under TUPE.
- Work closely with the Transition Manager and other relevant colleagues to ensure effective communications with mangers and staff on key stages in the TUPE transfer of staff, and changing People & Skills processes and systems.
The ideal candidate
- It is essential that you have an excellent knowledge of HR practices and transactional activities/processes.
- You will ideally with a CIPD (or equivalent) qualification.
- You will have sound experience in at least one area of operational HR activity, e.g. as a HR Generalist, or a resourcing role which included employment processes or organisational change and transition.
- Will have a sound understanding of TUPE transfers
To be considered please submit your cv Immediately
Closing date for applications is 9th December 2018
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.