HR Officer / Office Manager
Full Time - Permanent - Based in Alton
£25,000 - £30,000 P/A depending on experience
Monday to Thursday - 8.15am to 5pm with an early Friday finish!
- Full contributory pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Closed over Xmas & a 3.45pm finish on a Friday!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working with a leading, international distributor based in Alton in their search for an HR Officer / Office Manager to come on board.
Reporting to the Finance and HR Manager, with some direct contact with the MD, this role will be a mixture of HR, office management and PA responsibilities.
- Recruitment and onboarding management including issuing contracts, managing inductions and working with the hiring managers through shortlisting and interview stages.
- Support Managers with disciplinaries, manage maternity/paternity leave, absences, holiday and sickness leave.
- Handle employee relations, process company payroll and oversee management of the company pension.
- Look after the company Income Protection and Life Assurance policies, monitor expenses claims and ensure full GDPR compliance.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies stock levels, purchase goods as needed and raise necessary purchase orders.
- Diary management for the MD, booking travel and accommodation needs and undertaking adhoc project and administration work.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have strong working knowledge of HR processes and practices including recruitment, employment law and processing payroll.
- Must have a solid adminstrative background with good attention to detail and IT skills.
- Must be organised, proactive, thorough and particular.
- Will need to be approachable, personable and a real team player. This is a small, working office where everyone mucks in to get the job done.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jess Martin @ Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: HR, human resources, office manager, finance, PA, personal assistant, admin, administration, CIPD, recruitment, onboarding, inductions, employment law, employee relations, payroll, diary management, travel, accommodation, officer, advisor, finance, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.