HR Officer - Fareham
£27,000 - £31,000 P/A + Full Benefits!
Full Time - Monday to Friday - Permanent - 40 hours per week!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an HR Officer for a growing, supply company in Waterlooville.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experience HR Officer or HR Advisor to join an expanding business that can offer a long-term career and an exciting, fast-paced working environment.
- Private Healthcare (after successful probation)
- Staff monthly bonus (after successful probation)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, maintaining and enhancing the human resources by being responsible for employee relations and HR policies, procedures, programs and practices.
- Promoting a positive image and acting as an ambassador for the company.
- Developing and reviewing HR policies & procedures and providing day to day support with HR operations including support to managers with training plans, competency matrices, absence, disciplinary, grievances, appraisals and sickness.
- Aligning HR disciplines, staff competencies and training to company needs, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring successful delivery and reporting of all HR defined projects and communicating any salary changes to the payroll team.
- Ensuring group consistency of employment terms and taking responsibility for employment law contracts, HR T&C's and GDPR. Working to utilise HR Employment Law advice services and government websites to keep up to date with any changes that may impact the group.
- Maintaining HR data, documents and literature, updating job descriptions and ensuring all new employees are registered to the pension and healthcare schemes by providing the correct information to the payroll team.
- Establishing a recruiting/testing/interviewing/induction program and working with managers on candidate selection, training and inductions/exit interviews.
- Conducting pay surveys, job evaluations, pay structures and ensuring employee appraisals are held.
- Ensuring consistent legal compliance and maintaining records, implementing an online filing and retrieval system.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be CIPD qualified and have worked as an HR Advisor, HR Officer or HR Coordinator.
- Will have strong generalist experience and excellent communication skills.
- Will require strong employment law knowledge and experience of working on HR projects.
- Must have experience of handling recruitment processes and maintaining HR documentation.
- Will be a real team player, someone who is hard-working, with great attention to detail. This role will involve working closely with team managers to educate them on recruiting, training and employee relations subjects.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: HR, human resources, HR Coordinator, HR Advisor, HR Officer, employment law, HR Generalist, appraisals, on-boarding, ER, employee relations, CIPD, recruitment, people, best practice, full time, Waterlooville
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.