Full Time, Permanent - Monday to Friday - 37 Hours per week
£33,000 - £35,000 P/A + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an HR Manager to join one of our top clients based in Winchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an independent, busy and experienced team.
- Reporting in to the CEO, ensuring the company receives professional and efficient support on all operational HR issues
- Being responsible for the HR Coordinator and Training Administrator and promoting and supporting best practice across the business
- Setting and monitoring the HR budget, providing forecasts and overseeing the Health & Safety requirements
- Ensuring accurate staff and volunteer records are maintained
- Overseeing the collation and production of the monthly payroll
- Supporting department managers by following the correct recruitment processes
- Compiling employment contracts, job descriptions, person specifications and other employee relevant documents
- Overseeing the performance management process, identifying individuals training needs and liaising with the Training Coordinator as to individuals personal development plans
- Leading IIP accreditation and assisting the CEO with salary bandings, taking in to consideration yearly budgets, costs etc.
- Working with managers on how to solve any staff problems or issues, ensuring managers comply with disciplinary procedures and liaising with external legal advisors where necessary
- Reviewing/writing policies and procedures where necessary
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous HR Manager experience, ideally around 5 years+
- Must be CIPD qualified and have worked as a line manager for around 3 years+
- Must have strong generalist HR experience and be used to dealing with policies, procedures, payroll, recruitment, staff development, employee relations and reward & recognition
- Must have experience of managing H&S procedures and practices
- Will need to be a strong team player, have the ability to work under pressure and have excellent communication skills
- Will need to be hard-working and people-centered!
Please note: unfortunately, the company are unable to offer parking due to their Winchester location.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal @ Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: HR Manager, HR Management, HR, Human Resources, Employee Relations, Training and Development, policies, procedures, payroll, recruitment, recognition, employment law, performance management, development, budget, legislation, training, CIPD, CPD
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.