Salary: £23000 -£30000 dependent on experience
Plus, fantastic benefits
Hours of work: Monday to Friday core working hours
Dynamite recruitment is proud to be support a very well-established award-winning business who are based in Portsmouth.
Due to expansion plans for 2020 our client is looking to recruit a HR coordinator with immediate effect to join the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to really make a position their own and make a difference
As a HR Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting a HR manager with all round HR related duties. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a proactive, effective and efficient HR function.
As HR Coordinator you will be responsible for the following day to day tasks
- Manage the employee life cycle from the onboarding of new starters through to leavers
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR queries whilst managing the HR mailbox on a daily basis
- Providing administrative support and guidance to line managers on HR processes, including ER matters, ensuring that processes are managing in accordance with the Company policy and that all documentation is correctly completed
- Preparing all contracts or letters with changes to employee terms and conditions e.g. flexible working, change to hours of work, contract variations, salaries.
- Managing and maintaining the employee files using the internal system
- Ensure compliance and provide support across the business with probation reviews, performance management, appraisals, maternity & paternity leave, employee referencing and absence monitoring.
- Conduct exit interviews for all leavers and record results.
- Ensure confidentiality in the completion of all tasks
- Support the HR Manager with ad-hoc projects in line with business growth and HR Business Plan
- To develop and update existing HR policies and Employee Handbook in line with legislation and best practice
- To continuously identify opportunities for improvement within the HR function
- To provide a high level of support to all employees, taking a proactive approach to all queries ensuring that they are followed up and closed or escalated to the HR Manager as appropriate
- To provide support for companywide HR initiatives such as appraisals, annual pay reviews and other projects as directed
- Support with collating the HR management information (MI) on a monthly basis to the
- Any Adhoc Hr related administration
The ideal candidate will have.
- CIPD Level 3 or 5 Qualified or be working towards this
- Good understanding of employment legislation
- Experience working within an HR function at coordinator level or above
- Confident and professional communicator at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail, good reporting skills, planning and administration
- An understanding of GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018
- Proficient Microsoft Office user, including “Word and Excel
To be considered please submit your CV immediately
Key words: HR , Human resources , HR officer , HR advisor